I'm In Love With...

This blog is dedicated to the things we love in life. We'll be blogging about many subjects, but we'll always include something that we're currently in love with. We welcome video clips, images, buddy icons, wallpaper and other things you love and have created out of love.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Celebrity Duets

I guess Simon agrees that his new show, Celebrity Duets, sucks. I only caught a minute or two of the show (it was all I could tolerate) so I guess I really shouldn't criticize - but I will anyway. It was so cheesy and not in a good way. So You Think You Can Dance is a fairly campy, cheesy show, but it's fun and entertaining. You just feel sorry for the F-list "celebrities" on this show because you know they'll do anything to get some publicity.

Shame on Fox for giving them the opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home