I'm In Love With...

This blog is dedicated to the things we love in life. We'll be blogging about many subjects, but we'll always include something that we're currently in love with. We welcome video clips, images, buddy icons, wallpaper and other things you love and have created out of love.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Burger With a Side of Pubes

This past weekend, Allen was sweet enough to plan a trip to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I'm really not as enthusiastic about "wild" animals as Allen is, but it's a nice zoo. They seem to treat the animals very kindly and the animals have lots of land and the elephants can dance so it was a fun time for all. After our suburban-safari exursion, we stopped in San Juan Capistrano for a some dinner.

You can probably guess from the topic that this is where the night goes awry. We stopped at a chain-diner (it was late, no other choices were available, cut us some slack). Said diner is named after a woman, whose name begins with an R and ends with uby's.

I order a mushroom-swiss burger. I take two bites and surprise! A dark, thick, semi-curled hair stares back at me. Needless to say, I was throughly grossed out. Maybe if it were clearly a head-hair or an eyelash, I could have demanded a new burger and been satisfied. I realize *stuff* happens. However, when the hair looks as if it fell fresh off the ass-tree, my appetite is killed. The manager gave me another burger (that I couldn't eat) and it was taken off our bill (which is all you can really ask of a joint once a hair has been found), but we shant be returning to Ruby's anytime soon- or ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home