I'm In Love With...

This blog is dedicated to the things we love in life. We'll be blogging about many subjects, but we'll always include something that we're currently in love with. We welcome video clips, images, buddy icons, wallpaper and other things you love and have created out of love.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Teen Choice Awards 2006

I caught tidbits of last night's TCA (Allen was pulling his hair out, forbidding me to watch). I didn't really want to watch the whole thing, but I just had to see Mr. Spears' world-premier-TCA-exclusive performance of his aptly titled single, "Lose Control". Mrs. Spears was nice enough to waddle on stage to introduce her "man" and blab on about how the TCA's helped her career and she hopes it will do the same for her hubby. In all honesty, he wasn't as bad as I thought it he was goign to be. He wasn't good, I certainly wouldn't call him talented, but seeing as I'm not a huge fan of rap, I thought he was on par with the rest of the crappy rappers we've seen of late (Ne-Yo anyone?). One question: he's supposed to be a dancer, right? That's how he wiggled his way into Britney's pants? Where was the dancing last night? All I saw was the standard crotch-grabbing move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home