I'm In Love With...

This blog is dedicated to the things we love in life. We'll be blogging about many subjects, but we'll always include something that we're currently in love with. We welcome video clips, images, buddy icons, wallpaper and other things you love and have created out of love.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Emmy Time

We caught most of the Emmy's last night (mostly for Conan- we love him!). I may be biased due to my Conan-love, but I thought the Emmy's were funnier than past shows. As usual, I wasn't entirely pleased with who won - I mean really, Huff? Does anyone watch that? Why was Arrested Development even nominated? No one watches it, it got cancelled; the logical conclusion is that no one cares. I can't believe that guy from Monk won. Steve Carrel should have taken that Emmy home - he's absolutely hilarious on The Office.
Ellen Pompeo
When will she employ the talents of a stylist? If she is paying someone to style her, someone should be fired. This is at least the second red-carpet look that has not been good. I don't think I've worn my hair like that since 6th grade, plus it looks like it's pulled back so tight it'd give her a headache. Her dress is...crushed velvet? Ugh. We should give her some credit for not being totally emaciated anymore though: keep up the eatin' Ellen.

Jeremy Piven

Who doesn't love his portrayal of Ari on Entourage? One question though: who helped him get ready today? It seems he couldn't find the time to comb his hair or shave. To make matters worse, he was obviously confused as to what to do with the ascot and, unfortunately, never figured it out. Very cute that he brought his mama as his date though.

Thanks to E!Online for the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home