I'm In Love With...

This blog is dedicated to the things we love in life. We'll be blogging about many subjects, but we'll always include something that we're currently in love with. We welcome video clips, images, buddy icons, wallpaper and other things you love and have created out of love.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance

Aw...Benji looks so serious in this photo. It's because he doesn't know that he's won the competition yet! I'm slightly embarrassed to report that I called in to vote for Benji about 40 times last week. He was, by far, my favorite dancer since the beginning of the show. He's a tad cheesy (I think it originates from his West Coast Swing style of dance), but for some reason it didn't really bother me.

I just might drag Allen to Vegas and see if we can score tickets to Celine Dion's uber-concert. OR we can go see the Top Ten on tour. Whoopee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home