I'm In Love With...

This blog is dedicated to the things we love in life. We'll be blogging about many subjects, but we'll always include something that we're currently in love with. We welcome video clips, images, buddy icons, wallpaper and other things you love and have created out of love.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Organization


I absolutely love organizing my belongings. This weekend Allen and I went to Ikea to shop for matching dressers. Now, I know what you're all thinking: Ikea furniture is usually total crap. But we went to a thrift store and saw that old, beat-up, used dressers were over $200! If we were to get a nice, brand spankin' new dresser at a real furniture place, it'd cost us at least $200 if not more. No thank you. I'll take my crappy, assemble-it-yourself dresser and wait for it to fall apart in a few years. Then I'll go buy another one.

So in addition to the new dressers we picked up a nifty little product called Komplement. They come flat and you zip them up to create boxes of various sizes. They're designed to fit into most Ikea dressers, and they did indeed "Komplement" ours. I spent much of my Saturday evening building my new dresser, zipping up my boxes, and rolling up my undies. Fun, right? You bet! You have no idea what pleasure it gave me to see my glossy new dresser filled up and perfectly organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home